The Lange's welcomed Carter Daniel to the world on February 8, 2010, his Daddy's birthday! Cole and I joined some friends to visit the expanded family.
Carter is beautiful, content, and makes the most adorable noises!
I loved the time with the girls.
I love any time with the girls.
I missed going to DiCarlo's and Lau Nae with them, but I loved the choice to spend the day with my little guy.
Cole and Corbin had lots of fun...with the bathroom sink. It turned into a wet-shirt mess! All in the name of little-boy-good-times.
Cheri makes it look easy.
She is a natural.
Her easy-going, laid-back, perfect mom-to-two-of-the-cutest-little-boys style is awesome.
I am so glad to have her as my friend and soul mate.
Don't forget that Cole loved Corbin and Corbin's toys.
Goofy Boy Stuff.
Girl Talk.
Baby Loving, Holding, Smelling, Talking, Cooing.
Lovely Loviness.
To top the day off I attempted to bribe Cole with a Happy Meal but had to drag him out of Corbin's house kicking and screaming anyway we ended with a Happy Meal.
All that good-timin' left Cole WORN OUT!
He fell asleep mid-fry.
We had a really great day.









No comments:
Post a Comment