In the upper shelves of Cole's closet you will find the "good" books. These are gifts from family and friends, books from Mommy's childhood, and the special, nice, books that we don't want torn up. These are the books that I "control,"
(Cole laughs in the face of my need for control) the ones we read at bedtime or when Cole has a special book request.
I guess Cole has been eying these. I guess he is pretty clever too.
Here is the face of success. And, here is the face of a little boy who got "busted" and is trying to "cute" his way out of trouble.
Lucky for Cole, this mama loves creative problem solving. I can only imagine where this creativity will take us.
OMG, I had to smile at this post! Why is it that they think if they smile they can get away with everything?
ReplyDeleteVery clever little man - watch out! :D
That smile allows him much leniency on Mama's behalf! I am sure this is a sign of things to come! :)
ReplyDelete