Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Boy, the Great Outdoors, and Lots of Love

Cole got the opportunity to spend the day and night with Grandpa & Grandma B'meyer's house while we were on the wine trail. 
To say he got lots of attention and had a great time would be a huge understatement. 
Just look....
He got to spend the day fishing.  With some help from Grandpa he caught lots of Crappie Fishies.  It was all good until the fish came close to him.  I was told that he screamed "it's gonna EAT ME!" each time.  ;)

These photos are absolutely hilarious to me.  He got to bang away on Uncle Aaron's drums.  The face and the use of all of the drum kit - I think we might be on to something! 
And Cole obviously rocked the guitar with Uncle Adam.
I think Cole had an amazing day.  By the looks of these, Grandma Sheryl's photos from the day, he got lots of love and attention....and got to do more country boy stuff.
To top it off....ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment