Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here comes a catch up.....

...in the meantime.  I want to always remember Cole this morning.  The child has a habit of waking up at 5:30 am every - single - day.  Today it was 5 am....not cool since Mommy had taken the day off to accompany Cole and his friends on a field trip and we did not need to leave home until 8am.  So, to keep him in bed I lay in his bed with him.  He's snuggly in the morning so I threw my arm over him and he drifted off...or so I thought.  As soon as I took my arm off of him to sneak into a more comfortable position his head popped up and said, "don't let go, Mommy."  Short story - I sacrificed comfort to hold on to my boy.  I love him to pieces and I never wanna let go. 

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog warms my heart Jenny! And it also gets the tears flowing! Damn pregnancy hormones!

    ReplyDelete