Saturday, January 1, 2011

'10 Christmas Slumber Party

Jayjay is home for the holidays!  Yay!  This means we had to have our annual slumber party!  Cole didn't want to share "his Dayday" much this year.  There were lots of books to read and hours of playing to be done in his room.
 When he did decide to share her, we all played the Wii for a bit.
We ended the night with air mattresses on the living room floor and Toy Story 3.  We passed out one by one for a fitful night's sleep.  Jayjay and I were both battling colds, which makes for poor sleep (and increased my already problematic pregnancy snoring!).  It's all worth it though.  I hope that Cole will remember these early years of what I hope will become a longstanding annual tradition!

(alternately titled - I am too old for slumber parties.)

No comments:

Post a Comment