Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friday Feeling

Friday's are wonderful.

Totally.

Some Fridays find me feeling excited.
Sometimes I feel exhausted.
This Friday I felt overwhelmingly grateful. 

...it might have something to do with this...
self portrait @ 28 weeks pregnant
...this pregnancy has me all emotional...mostly positive emotions, but you know how us preggers' can be!

Another trigger of my extreme gratitude on this particular Friday was due to this....

No, nothing new.  Old song.  (But I finally have the "new techonology" of using my ipod in my car, which means great playlists.  -Thank You, D!!)  The song makes me think of all that I have, feel, and CAN do!

And, then there is my job that leaves me time to think about gratitude.  I love the freedom I have during the day.  Granted, it's needed as my job often times leaves me drained.  It's so nice to have time to myself and time to rejuvenate!

So, really I have listed the "triggers" for my gratitude - - low and behold, they are also things I am grateful for!  Among many,  many others!  I count myself a lucky girl....


...and someone tell me how it got to be Sunday evening already!

No comments:

Post a Comment