I have figured out my perfect pillow formula. This means I am sleeping fairly well. (knock on wood)
I use the Neti-Pot regularly and wear those "snoring strips" on my nose at night. This means Derek is sleeping fairly well.
We watch Wheel of Fortune almost every night.
Cole has gone from thinking the baby is a boy, to a boy AND girl, to a girl, and back to a boy. I am dying of anticipation!
I have finished purchasing all things baby. (and now I'm broke)
I am hinting to Derek that I want a garden. But he ends up doing all of the work....my enthusiasm wanes quickly.
Phoebe has been on a diet. It's going well.
Lita will do anything for chicken bones. (Yes, we know they are deadly for dogs.) She knocks the garbage over to steal them if ever we forget to prevent this.
Derek has finished painting pretty-much every wall surface in the house. He's seen enough of paintbrushes, pans, cans, etc. to last him a while.
Cole is growing up too fast.
Aside from meeting baby, time off of work to adjust to our new life, etc - I am really excited to lose weight. I am seriously tired of being so big.
I have a magazine addiction. I probably have 10 subscriptions. It's getting out of control.
I got two tickets this week....on Monday. That sucked. The rest of the week followed suit.
Happy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment