Sunday, June 26, 2011

A New List

My leave list helped me so much to set (and reach) some goals.  I think it really helped me feel like I was making the most of my time.  I think that it would serve me well to set some goals regularly.  So here's my summer list...

  • read a book. (yes, i have to set a goal to read just.one.book.)
  • try one new recipe each week.
  • more trips to the park...more board games...more books...more etc.  At least one "Cole's choice" night a week.
  • one night in a tent with Cole in the yard.
  • photograph my kids....and try my hand (and eye) at photographing other families.  (I am nervous even writing that...)
  • get a family photo of the four of us.
  • Chuck E. Cheese...with Daddy!
  • exercise at least 3X/week
  • make bonus at work -$$$- maternity leave recovery!
  • sewing project: dog bed
  • hang things on the walls of this house
  • visit the library, get library card
  • continue WW - 10% loss

No comments:

Post a Comment